13 ways to get fit yourself
Think yourself fit: A sustainable approach to fitness, exercise and wellbeing that begins with the mind. I have laid out the steps you should take to get yourself onto the path that leads to the healthier you.
Source : http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Fit
- Developing the Right Mindset : Developing the right attitude can make difference between succeeding and failing at your goals. So incredibly strong point.
- Keep track of your progress and be proud of minor improvements
- Create a commitment contract with yourself : Like if you pass certain milestone then you will buy particular thing for you. :P
- Get someone else to get with you : It is much easier to reach your goals when you have someone to share the pain and the gain. Create a schedule that you can both commit to and keep each other on track.
- Incorporate more physical exercise into your daily routine
- Start an exercise regime and stick to it
- Switch things up : Any physical activity that takes a bit of effort will help you get fit, but it's important to remember that variety is the spice of life—and of physical fitness!
- Join extracurricular activities like playing sports!
- Give your body the fuel it needs
- Keep your house stocked with the right food
- Drink 1.5~2 litres (0.5 US gal) of water each day
- Let your body rest
- Get a check-up : To stay fit in the long run, you should perform regular maintenance on your body, just as you would with a car. Take yourself to the doctor and dentist regularly to make sure everything is running smoothly on the inside and to prevent any potential problems from arising.